Monday 7 September 2015

[YouTube] How to DOUBLE your CPM!! {FULL GUIDE}

Before we get started, I'm quite sure that the first thing EVERYONE wants to see is PROOF that this method works, so, we'll start out with some proof
For Guide : 

  

Proof is below

Here's what I did. I uploaded 20 videos, and sent views to each of them. 10 of the videos I didn't use my CPM method on, and 10 of them I did. Here's results from one of the videos. (**NOTE : I'm not going to post 20 different pictures as they are all pretty much the same, these are just the closest AVERAGE CPM videos I could find, out of the 20 videos**)

Video that does NOT use my CPM method :

[​IMG]


Video that DOES use my CPM method :

[​IMG]

Another picture of insane stats with using this method :

[​IMG]

No comments:

Post a Comment